For the Oregon Beer Growler
Cenosillicaphobia: The fear of an empty glass.
Tragically, Beervana is filled with people who suffer from this phobia, but together we can make a difference. Our mission at Criveller is simple: to provide infrastructure for brewers so that they may make as much good beer as possible and keep the glasses full! The demand has never been higher. People need their beer, and together with brewers it is our responsibility to supply it.
Maybe for you that means finally taking that leap and starting your own brewpub. For others it might mean pulling the trigger on that expansion you have been dreaming about. Whatever the size, whatever the dream, Criveller is here to help with your mission. We have the resources to assist you every step of the way.
What steps need to be taken to ensure there are no empty glasses in our town:
1. Concept Stage: At this stage, your project is a dream — something you have always wanted to do. With our fabrication facilities, dedicated local reps and onsite technicians, we will be able to provide you with all the information needed so you can make the best decisions for your project.
2. Planning Stage: As those dreams start to become more than just an idea, you need a company that can provide tools and services to help address the many questions and concerns that may arise during the process. For instance, you may need to know what size glycol chiller or steam boiler will suit your needs. Another issue: figuring out how to fit all the equipment you need into your space. With computer-aided design drawings, we show you exactly how everything will fit.
3. Fabrication Stage: It is time to mold all of that planning into something tangible. You should choose a custom fabrication facility that can build your dream the way you want it and need it. Criveller has been doing this for 35 years.
4. Installation Stage: Installation does not stop at simply hooking up the brewhouse itself. On the day of the first brew, we will walk you through your new system to ensure it’s operating properly as well as answer any questions you may have.
5. Keep in Touch: We will be there for you and your equipment for life.
At Criveller, we want to do our part to help prevent cenosillicaphobia in and around the Portland area. This is a thirsty city, and we have the experience to help keep the glasses here full. Just like the beer you brew, our attention to detail is unparalleled. Each and every brewhouse we make is custom tailored to the brewer’s specific needs.
May your glass be ever full and your fears, nevermore.
Shane Curtis is the Northwest account executive for Criveller. With more than 300 systems installed worldwide, Criveller is one of the leading North American manufacturers of brewing systems. www.criveller.com